The "Ultimate Guidebook to Brand Advocacy"
Brand Advocates: Turning Enthusiastic Customers into a Powerful Marketing Force
Brand Advocates are your most loyal, passionate, and engaged customers, and your best marketers.
They don't just buy your products -- they sell your products for you. Brand Advocates tweet, pin, blog, and Yelp about you; they praise you with five-star reviews on Amazon and TripAdvisor; they talk you up on social networks and over coffee; and they defend you from detractors.
Do you know who your Advocates are? Are you systematically mobilizing Advocates to get more recommendations and referrals?
Brand Advocates: Turning Enthusiastic Customers into a Powerful Marketing Force show you how. It provides a step-by-step guide on how you can:
- Discover who your Advocates are and what makes these influential customers tick
- Mobilize Advocates to spread positive Word of Mouth and help boost sales
- Reward Brand Advocates by giving them what they crave most (here’s a hint: it isn’t money)
- Measure results and ROI from advocacy programs
Packed with Real-World Case Studies
Brand Advocates is packed with dozens of real-world case studies from multiple industries and verticals including consumer products, restaurants, health and fitness, automotive, software, consumer electronics, and more. It includes a chapter devoted to how B2B marketers can activate Advocates as well.
Who Should Read Brand Advocates?
- B2C and B2B marketers in a variety of roles: branding, online/digital, social media, demand generation, eCommerce, corporate communications, market research, and more
- Sales executives and managers
- Customer experience and loyalty program professionals
- Executives and managers in ad agencies, digital agencies, public relations firms, and other marketing services providers
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Professionals in non-profit organizations, government agencies, and NGOs (non-governmental organizations) plus in political campaigns
- College students in business and marketing programs
In addition, any company or organization that is measuring customer satisfaction, loyalty, or advocacy via Net Promoter® can also benefit from Brand Advocates. The book describes how to turn Promoters into a powerful marketing force.
Published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Brand Advocates is available now at leading book sellers including Amazon.com (print and Kindle edition); Barnes & Noble; 800 CEO Read; and BAM (Books-a-Million). In addition, the book is available directly from Wiley in both print and e-book editions from Wiley.com.
To request a review copy or to schedule an interview with the author contact Rob directly.
Net Promoter® is a registered trademark of Satmetrix Systems, Inc.; Bain & Company; and Fred Reichheld. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective holders.